Head over to their blogs for a bunch of nice reads! 😀
This was my first ever nomination on WordPress. Thank You, you two! 😀
I really do apologize for such a late response.
About the award: “The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
On to The Rules (which are meant to be bended and broken):
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog (Aye Aye)
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Aye Aye)
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself (Uh huh..things other than the stories I tell)
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you (Gonna take on the combined ten questions! )
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award. (Wow! That’s a huge number indeed. Will cut that short.)
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one (That’s a lot of questions!)
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog (Aye Aye)
Three Things About Me:
1) I love soup. I can have any soup at any time of the day, or night! 🙂 If you have any stories revolving around soup, I definitely want to read them!
2) I love playing football!
3) I am obsessed with Star Wars!!
Q & A:
1) What has been the most unexpected benefit you’ve found in Blogging?
The community support. Not just compliments and suggestions, but the active participation at creating and answering prompts are all amazing things that let me evolve continuously along with the community.
2) What type of jokes do you find funny? Tell one of your favourites.
Any kind of jokes. It is really easy to make me laugh most of the times. I am partial to Double entendres. Here is a funny joke I heard:
My dad sent me to a psychiatrist for wearing his bra again.
If you guys have any jokes or stories revolving around puns, again please share them with me.
3) Would you choose a holiday/vacation to a hot beach or a cool forest?
An island that has both – a hot beach and cool forest.
4) If you were stuck on a desert island, what book would you like to have with you?
I dunno if this comes across as a cliché, but I would love to have the book – Robinson Crusoe with me.
5) The Wolf.
1) What has been the highlight of your week so far?
Food! 😀 😀
2) What inspires you to write?
The power of words. They can transport you from your reality to a different one. I love writing to transport readers, making them imagine new things.
3) If you had to live underground for a month, how would you prepare?
Under the ground? Would probably need to develop night vision! XD
4) What is your favorite word?
5) What is one of your favorite jokes or puns?
Heyyy! This one seems familiar. I’ll give you another funny one I know:
Sarah goes to school, and the teacher says, “Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?” Sarah waves her hand, “Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!” Miss Rogers says, “All right, Sarah, what is your multi-syllable word?” Sarah says, “Mas-tur-bate.” Miss Rogers smiles and says, “Wow, Sarah, that’s a mouthful.” Sarah says, “No, Miss Rogers, you’re thinking of a blowjob.”
Questions to my nominees:
- If you could write only one novel in your lifetime, what would be the genre?
- Why and when did you start blogging?
- If you could have a drink with any fictional character, what drink would it be, which character, and why?
If any of you chooses not to respond to the nomination, absolutely no issue with that! 🙂
Happy Reading! 😀